WP Engine Review
WP Engine is one the best Managed WordPress Hosting provider in the web hosting industry. In fact, it is so popular in the WordPress industry that even WordPress recommends it for the best WordPress experience in terms of performance, speed, and security.
- WP Engine is known for its
- Premium managed WordPress hosting.
- Superior performance in terms of speed.
- Advanced Security.
- Best in Class Customer Support.
- WP Engine is best suited for
- Growing Startups
- Medium or Large Size Bloggers
- Company websites built using WordPress
Top Rated Product
As their website says,
WordPress Hosting Features
- Scalable – A completely scalable hosting service that will scale your resources automatically when needed. This means that your website will now never go down in case of a sudden boost in your visitors.
- Auto Updates – Your WordPress version & plugins will be updated to the latest version automatically even when you are on your vacation.
- Impressive Speed – WP Engine offers a very high-performance hosting experience to its customers that will boost your website speed up by 10 times.
- Automatic Backups – All your data will be backed up automatically every day and stored the 40 most recent backup copies.
- No Technical Knowledge Required – If you do not have any technical knowledge or not interested in handling the technical aspects of web development, then WP Engine is the best choice for you. WP Engine experts will take care of your all-technical issues with your WordPress. This is how a managed WordPress works.
WP Engine Performance
WP Engines ensures that their customer’s website loads very quickly in real-time for which they have installed the best Caching system on their servers which makes your website accessible very quickly to end-user.
You also get a free global CDN Service with all the WP Engine plans which will allow your website to be loaded from a location geographically nearer to the visitor which means your website will connect to the server faster improving the user load time and smooth experience.
WP Engine guarantees 99.95% server uptime. You can further increase your uptime to 99.99% with enhanced SLA, which translates to a little under an hour of downtime per year. WP Engine will compensate you with hosting credit if your uptime falls below the guarantee.
WP Engine Plans
WP Engine offers 4 hosting plans and one custom plan. All plans vary based on the number of accounts, storage, and bandwidth.
- You get 30+ premium themes free with all plans.
- All plans include backup & restore feature.
- All plans include 24/7 support.
WP Engine Customer Support
WP Engine offers 24/7 support through chat, ticket, & email. To help the less technical knowledge customers, they have a large set of self-help knowledgebase where you can find answers to all your queries regarding WordPress. The startup plan doesn’t include phone support which is included in the rest of the 3 hosting plans. However, you can get support through chat & ticket for the startup plan.
WP Engine is best recommended if you want higher performance, better support & more reliability. Prices may be a cause of concern here but if you have an established WordPress website that is earning you a penny or for customers who are willing to hire someone to take care of all the technical aspects of web hosting by paying a little extra.